About 5 years ago Google Adwords was a good program to drive traffic to your site. You paid for reasonably priced clicks, and could get a lot of traffic to your sites quickly.
But Google Adwords is now very difficult to deal with. They have quality score, and all other things you have to comply with or you will be paying enormous price for clicks, like $10 dollars per click or more.
As if it’s not enough headache to deal with, over the past few weeks Google Adwords have banned the accounts of over 15,000 direct marketers. Banned for life! No reasoning, nothing.
Just an email saying go away.
Fortunately, there is a hope. And it’s called Facebook Ads:
- Facebook has way more traffic. Over 39 BILLION page views a mont.
- You can TARGET your ads so that only people who really want your stuff see your ads… Perfect demographic targeting!
- Facebook is simple to use and fast. You can get killer traffic in just a few hours.
- Facebook ads are 1/4 – HALF the cost of Google Adwords
- Facebook loves affiliates and they love their advertiser and marketers…
But there are a few important unspoken rules you need to know first, before you rash into Facebook advertising. They are so important that if you don’t know them, you can get your account banned.
Ryan Deiss was experimenting with Facebook ads for the last 8 months perfecting the system of Facebook ads and Facebook conversions. And he has 2 of his Facebook accounts banned in the process.
In order to avoid such disastrous outcome, watch his Facebook Mastery video and see what needs to be done to properly set up Facebook ad campaigns.